Are you a conveyancing Paralegal or Legal Assistant looking to further your career in a supportive and established law firm based in Sutton Coldfield?
This established private practice law firm is now looking to hire a conveyancing paralegal or legal assistant on a full time, permanent basis. You will work directly within the firm’s conveyancing department supporting the conveyancing team, where your key duties will include:
- Assisting with the conveyancing teams caseloads
- Opening new instructions & liaising with clients and third parties
- Obtaining clients ID and checking the ID / proof of address
- Performing searches
- Gathering evidence in respect of the clients’ proof of funding and perform adequate checks
- Preparing draft contract packages on the sale files and request contracts on the purchase files
To be considered for this conveyancing paralegal or legal assistant role based in Sutton Coldfield you must have at least 12 months’+ experience working in a similar role, have a full understanding and knowledge of the conveyancing process, and be a confident, articulate individual.
The firm offers a competitive starting salary as well as a friendly and supportive working environment.
For further information please contact Andrew Cookson or apply via the link enclosing your current CV.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.