My client is a prestigious and forward-thinking intellectual property firm offering fully integrated IP solutions, with offices spanning across Europe. Having continued to grow throughout the pandemic and into this year, it is now seeking the addition of a Trademark Formalities Assistant.
This is a brilliant opportunity to start your career in IP. The firm is looking for someone highly motivated and well organised to cover a variety of duties such as liaising with Trademark Attorneys and Formalities Officers, communicating with clients about trademark and design applications, tracking the status of cases, as well as maintaining the diary system and reviewing correspondence against inhouse records.
This versatile and dynamic role offers a fantastic opportunity to launch your career. The firm will provide full training, as well as career progression opportunities, such as the potentially for promotion to a Formalities Officer role. It will also include support in obtaining you CITMA qualification.
This role is suitable for people based in London, Manchester, Birmingham, or Oxford.
If you’re an excellent written and verbal communicator with a flexible attitude to work and the ability to perform excel both within an energetic team as well as independently, then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
- Assisting the formalities team as required with administration tasks associated with a Formalities Officer
- Reporting stages of trademark and design applications to clients
- Opening new files on the internal database
- Completing standard forms
- Reviewing official correspondence against inhouse records
- Dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
- Tracking the status of cases and maintaining a diary system
- Liaising with Formalities Officers and Trademark Attorneys
- Professional administrative experience
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Flexible attitude to work
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- GCSE English and mathematics (grade C and above)
- Willingness to work towards CITMA Certificate in Trademark Administration
- Experience in any regulatory services is advantages
For more information about this opening, please contact Antony Setford for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if this role does not sound right for you, please check our website, or give or call us to hear about our other opportunities. If you are looking to develop your career further, needing salary advice or just fancy a chat about your future, we are here for you.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.