One of the leading intellectual property firms in Europe is looking to grow its prestigious team with the addition of a Trademark Formalities Officer. This highly regarded role within the firm entails working with attorneys and as well trademark formality officers.
You will cover a wide variety of responsibilities throughout the role, these include trademark filings, schedule the production of IP. Other tasks involve updating the internal IP database, overseeing the diary system ensuring that all deadlines are met. You will have the duty of managing and maintaining your trademark portfolio, as well as communicating with attorneys and agents to ensure they are meeting their timescales and deadlines.
This varied and dynamic role provides a brilliant opportunity to progress your career. It is perfect for someone with experience of trademark formalities, who can work effectively both independently and as part of a team. Excellent communication skills are vital as well as the ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are always met.
- Provide administrative service for client’s trademark work
- Ensure deadlines are met and schedules are maintained
- Prepare cost estimates for clients
- Prepare documentation for registering trademarks
- Oversee the diary system
- Communicate with attorneys and agents
- Produce communication for clients and authorities using templates and emails
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Well organised
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
For more information about this opening, please contact Antony Setford for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if this role does not sound right for you, please check our website, or give or call us to hear about our other opportunities. If you are looking to develop your career further, needing salary advice, or just fancy a chat about your future, we are here for you.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.