An exciting opportunity for a Senior Legal Secretary has arisen to join the employment department with a leading Legal 100 firm in Southampton.
The successful candidate must have at least 4 years’ previous experience as a legal secretary within employment law.
You will be responsible for supporting the partner and fee earners on all secretarial duties, such as audio/copy typing, diary management, client liaison and all other general administration duties. You must also have worked on a case management system.
Duties will include:
- Arranging and setting up webinars
- Arranging, setting up and helping to run external team events
- Producing accurate documentation, reports and correspondence from audio or copy typing as required following standard office practices and precedents
- Managing diaries of fee earners as required and coordinating meeting logistics
- General administration, filing, answering telephone calls, following up work via telephone or email on behalf of group fee earners
- Attending and providing support at seminars, events, conferences and award ceremonies
- Proof reading and collating presentation packs
- Experience of PowerPoint essential
Skills and experience required:
- Highly organised
- Used to setting up webinars and events
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and alone
- Experience of organising and running events
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills (>60 words per min) plus excellent knowledge of Microsoft office software
If you are an experienced legal secretary who is looking for a new challenge or a step up to work with a leading legal 100 firm, apply now to be considered.
(Please note that salary is just a guideline).
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chris Rodriguez at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.