Key Tasks (not an exhaustive list)
- Assisting the Head of Department and other solicitors with complex contentious employment matters (predominantly private or insurance backed claimant work)
- Managing a claimant case load (under supervision)
- Undertaking fee earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the Employment Department
- A competent understanding of Employment Law and the Employment Tribunal process
- Paralegal or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of dealing with contentious Employment Law matters (as a guide)
- Experience of:
Using case management system and time recording (ideally Proclaim)
Advising clients in relation to settlement agreements
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Motivated to learn and progress within the Employment Department
- Flexible attitude to work
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested, please contact Chloe Howard at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in West Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.