Are you an experienced Licenced Conveyancer or ILEX qualified Conveyancer looking for a change?
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancer/Conveyancing Fee Earner/Conveyancing Solicitor who is looking for a new and exciting challenge within a non-fee-earning role. This is a home-based role. However, you will be required to travel UK-wide on a weekly basis visiting panel law firms.
**This role does involve a considerable amount of travel. You will be auditing firms twice a month for 3 days and be expected to attend the office 2 days twice a month - the rest of the time will be spent working from home**
The firm has an excellent staff retention, it has a great working environment, provides support and has an excellent benefits package including travel expenses, car allowance and pension.
The normal weekly hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with a one-hour break for lunch to be taken flexibly.
The main job purpose will be to support the Legal Services Manager and Supplier Development Manager, to establish relationships of mutual trust and respect with the firm’s panel firms, and to ensure excellent service and capacity management is delivered in all remortgage and conveyancing services. This will include making sure that the services they offer are compliant with the relevant rules and regulations associated with each product.
- Provide support in the process management and improvement for both manual and case managed processes
- Produce and promote best practice
- Continuously improve our processes to eliminate the cost and improve the service
- Provide support for the Legal Services Manager to achieve the delivery of a risk management procedure to monitor and control the risks associated with outsourcing to third parties
- Carry out Audit and Development reviews of panel law firms across England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Develop remote review process
- Be responsible for ensuring that firms complete all their action points in relation to their Audit and Development reviews and that all outcomes are reported to the appropriate departments
- Be the escalation point of contact for the business’ law firm service issue process
- Provide management information and report to the Company
- Assist other members with their projects as opportunities arise
- Attend internal and external meetings as required
If this sounds of interest to you, click on 'apply now' or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal for more information.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.