A rare opportunity has arisen for an experience Conveyancing Accounts Manager to join the UK’s leading provider of conveyancing services. You will be responsible for building relationships with key corporate clients and must have previous experience within property either from a law firm or lender.
**This role is home based with the expectation of travelling to lender clients once or twice a month and to head office once a month**
On a regular basis you will be maintaining and increasing the revenue and profitability of all account(s), researching and developing new types and streams of business within each account and maintain senior relationships with the Lender, up to and including Board level.
- Organise and run regular review meetings (at intervals as agreed with the Lender). For large clients these would be monthly
- Prior to the client meeting, to hold an internal meeting to review Account Plan objectives, progress, and next actions
- In addition, to review MI prior to client issue and agree in advance any actions required
- Action Log: review, progress and agree next actions
- Ensure all parties complete their actions from any review meeting within the agreed timescales
- In addition to the regular monthly meetings, to organise a quarterly meeting with the account to formally review progress on new/existing income streams and to present new business idea and potential income streams. This meeting will require preparation and the participation of all/majority of the Board
- Monitor and chase any actions being completed by the Lender
- Remain up to date on news and changes with the account
- To review its web site at least five times per week to stay aware of changes and new developments
- Deliver regular management information to the Lender at agreed intervals
- Regularly discuss and review the content of the management information to ensure the Lenders requirements are always met
- Produce and/or organise any ad-hoc reports required by the Lender
- Communicate any important policy/process changes to the solicitors and staff by way of a panel note and/or internal newsflash
- Work with the Panel Development Managers (PDMs) to ensure all solicitor information is updated on Conveyancer Zone
- Discuss and agree any additions or suspensions from the Lender panels
- Work with the Customer Relations Team to build a thorough knowledge of the Lender’s customer service standards and requirements
- Provide support to the Customer Relations Advisers
- Produce new product/product amendment forms for the introduction of new products or changes to the existing Lenders products
- Manage the implementation of any new products and services
- Support the compilation of proposals/tender responses for any new products or contract renewals
- Conduct regular visits to all Lender mortgage processing units (if applicable)
For more information, please apply now or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.