As an established law firm our client is a growing three Partner private practice. The Witney office is well known in the area for providing quality legal advice to both commercial and private clients throughout the counties of Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire.
The Legal Support department is seeking an experienced Paralegal or Legal Assistant to support the Conveyancing team.
The ideal candidate will have a Residential Conveyancing background and excellent administration or Paralegal skills.
Daily duties will include:
• Preparing contract packages for sale
• Dealing with all aspects of pre- and post-completion conveyancing
• Priority searches and bankruptcy searches
• Preparing SDLT Returns and submitting the same to HMRC
• Requesting online searches, completing various search forms on the computerised system
• Processing Land Registry applications
• Updating clients/Agents on transaction progress
• Assisting Fee Earners in preparation of legal documentation
• Advising clients, Estate Agents and other third parties of progress and giving back-up advice where necessary
• Assist in communications with clients through relaying both incoming and outgoing telephone messages and providing any other possible and appropriate assistance
• Dealing with solicitors and clients on the day of completion, preparing the completion letters and updating clients/Agents of the same
Moreover, you will be enthusiastic and friendly, have good academics, and previous people management experience.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience (up to £22,000 - £23,000).
To apply for this Residential Conveyancing Paralegal role based in central Berkshire, please email your CV or contact Gayle Woolf.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.