In London we are currently seeking Partner within Biotech Life Sciences Group
You will work closely with the lead partner in the group and the wider team globally, working pro-actively to contribute towards the development of the group and of the business. The successful candidate will also be able to work independently and to work directly with small, medium, and large industrial clients and universities in the UK and overseas. A unique opportunity exists to work on high profile cases with almost exclusive direct client work available.
Legal 500 International Company
What you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing design protection for international clients.
- A salary at the very top of the industry.
- An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies in Biotech & Pharma.
- Supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path.
- A globally recognised brand famous for their reputation in IP.
- The rewards and benefits you will receive to working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver service excellence.
- There is a good body of existing work and in addition to this the successful candidates will have the brief to grow their own portfolio of clients.
What you will need:
- 6+ years post qualified European Patent Attorney in Biotech.
- Awareness and experience of international protocols and patent protocols.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic, and outgoing approach to work.
- Able to build on and develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Central London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Lee Townsend on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.