The Real Estate team has considerable experience in acting on public, private, charitable and mainstream commercial schemes, with multi-sector expertise which is rarely found in any other law firm.
It aims to provide an efficient, friendly and jargon-free service. The key to achieving this aim is to understand each client’s goals whether corporate or individual, public sector or private.
The team works collaboratively (within the real estate team and with other teams within the firm), and office location is not a barrier to becoming involved in interesting quality projects.
They are open to applications from a motivated Solicitor 1+PQE to join this expanding team and work with them on the extensive range of services it provides.
You will be able to gain an insight into all aspects of commercial property law in the healthcare and third sector areas and will have a real opportunity to develop your career.
This role will provide the opportunity to build upon the experience you have already gained and will enable you to advise on a wide variety of matters including commercial projects, landlord and tenant matters and corporate relocations; combining an understanding of the development process coupled with the requirements and constraints of the private, healthcare and the not-for-profit sectors.
Your key responsibilities could include but not limited to:
- Commercial property cases including tenant and landlord, lending, leases, and conveyancing
- Partnership arrangements, deeds and declarations of trust for healthcare practitioners
- Liaising with private clients, third sector organisations, NHS trusts, practitioners and other NHS organisations
- Providing training and guidance to junior solicitors and trainees as appropriate
Skills and Competencies
- 1+ PQE with previous wide-ranging experience working within commercial property law
- Flexible and willing to take on a varied workload
- Experience within healthcare or the NHS would be advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please contact Chloe Howard.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chloe Howard at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.