My client is a leading law firm for the health and social care, life sciences, charity and social enterprise sectors, which helps clients overcome a constantly evolving list of challenges.
Its aim is to provide outstanding legal services that deliver the best possible client outcomes whilst nurturing a culture that makes this a “great place to work”.
My client is looking for a Solicitor NQ-3 PQE to join its Harrogate Employment team and work on the extensive range of services it provides. You will be able gain an insight into all aspects of both contentious and non-contentious employment work and have a real opportunity to develop your career.
This role will allow you to experience and work on all aspects of employment law, including managing grievances and disciplinary procedures, advising on whistleblowing and discrimination issues/complaints, commercial support work such as re-organisations and TUPE transfers and providing vital support to clients on a daily basis.
You will be required to provide high-quality responsive employment law and related advice in respect to contentious, non-contentious and advisory matters to clients, and conduct matters on their behalf as required. You will also liaise with third parties, the other side and legal counsel as appropriate.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with ET litigation from commencement to conclusion
- Providing general day-to-day advice to clients on employment issues
- Business development activities including networking, drafting blogs and articles and attending internal and external events
Skills and Competencies
- NQ-3 PQE with an interest in employment in the healthcare sector
- Experience of ET litigation and an ability to undertake the day-to-day conduct of ET litigation files is essential
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to interact with colleagues and clients at all levels
- NHS experience is preferred but not essential
- Flexible and willing to take on a varied caseload
- Diligent, enthusiastic and quick to learn
If you are interested in this role, please contact Chloe Howard.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chloe Howard at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.