An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Administration Assistant to join a leading law firm within their Real Estate department based in Manchester City Centre. As a Legal Administration Assistant, you will be required to provide full administrative support to the busy Real Estate team in the Manchester office and also to support the national team.
The role is working 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Making large scale applications for searches and document requests and monitoring to ensure prompt delivery
- Using Land Registry Portal and online searches services
- Liaising with search providers regarding large scale portfolio applications and assisting with associated queries
- Obtaining documents and confirmations from local authorities and other third parties and assisting with associated queries
- Downloading from local authority portals or making contact by email and telephone, and managing all requests
- Managing data rooms and electronic storage and filing of deeds, documents, correspondence, and other documentation
- Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents
- Checking of schedules and management of documents
- Engrossing fixed charges and other documents
- Compiling pdf documents with numerous annexes, electronic signatures and arranging dating
- Collating due diligence packs for fee earners, particularly for large scale charging portfolios
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.