Are you looking to join a fast-paced environment that offers plenty of opportunities to build your successful company secretarial career? If so, this highly regarded accounting firm is looking to fill the position of company secretarial assistant in their London office, based in the beautiful Mayfair.
This role will give you the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the corporate and private wealth services industry. You will join an international, multilingual fast-paced environment and benefit from a very steep learning curve. You will also be provided with a very impressive benefits package.
- Offering support in all administrative aspects of corporate and private client relationship management
- Assisting with the process of incorporation, domiciliation, and administration of national and international companies
- Maintaining the statutory and financial files of national and international companies
- Supporting with the process of preparation of statutory financial statements and corporate tax returns
- Assisting in the AML due diligence process and maintenance of clients’ compliance files
- Opening and managing of bank accounts with international banking institutions
- Graduated with at least 2/3 years of UK experience in the corporate and private wealth services industry
- Preferably ICSA qualified with CoSec experience
- Fluency in English and Italian; French is also desirable
- Experience in Trust administration is desirable
- MS Office skills
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for to further your company secretarial career, wait no longer and apply today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.