An opportunity has arisen for a Part Qualified Patent Attorney to join a market leading, top tier private practice. Immediate start is available.
The client can boast an excellent reputation within the industry of producing and retaining some of the top talent in Patent prosecution. You will train to become a patent attorney alongside highly acclaimed colleagues in one of the leading teams in Europe, working with national and international clients across a wide range of industries and spanning many sectors. The client's training and development programme is hugely supportive for all Technical Assistants working with each individual at a pace that suits them.
What you will enjoy
- Challenging work, early responsibility and a training and personal development programme which is supportive and specific to you
- A rewarding and fulfilling working environment and broad ranging, flexible benefits package including bi-annual performance based bonuses
- Commitment to developing talented graduates and post-doctorates who have the passion and initiative to build successful careers as patent attorneys
- Of graduate calibre, ideally with a 1st class honours degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or Computer Science from a respected university
- PHD would be an advantage but not essential
- 1 year minimum in the profession as a Trainee ideally having passed the foundation exams
- With a sharp eye for detail, coupled with the confidence to communicate to a variety of different stakeholders, you should possess a keen appetite for new technologies and enjoy working alone as much as being part of a team
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly acclaimed European firm with excellent career prospects.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Hampshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Lee Townsend on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.