A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Disclosure Manager to join an award winning multi-service law firm. Due to continued growth, this role will be to support a complex disclosure project for a high-profile case. You will play a critical role building a strong evidentiary basis for strategic inter-party correspondence, preparation of key expert reports and the future trial as well as applications to be made in the interim.
Acting as the Disclosure Project Manager your expertise and work will not only benefit the current Group Litigation, but will lend itself to an e-disclosure protocol that can be followed in other similar Group Litigations.
You will be required to have proven experience of undertaking a disclosure management role in complex civil cases, throughout a case lifecycle with strong level of understanding of use of the Relativity e-disclosure platform and knowledge of analytical and document review tools such as Brainspace, textual similarity, compare, etc. and other e-disclosure software solutions
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding, flexible working based from home with the option to attend the office as and when needed and excellent benefits package.
- Managing a team of reviewers and liaising with the day-to-day case team
- Running multiple manual and technology assisted disclosure reviews efficiently
- Prioritising most relevant documents for review
- Working with the e-disclosure service provider on case developments requiring adjustments to the review plans and protocols
- Working effectively with the case Senior Associate and e-disclosure service provider to streamline review of documents and related protocols
- Using relevant technology and deploying discreet searches across the disclosure database
- Managing a team of reviewers within tight timescales for ongoing outputs
- Re-allocating resources between ongoing reviews to address critical developments in the case
- Managing protocols for disclosure ingestion, translations, documents with technical issues
- review quality checks, upward review of relevant documents, expert review of disclosure
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.