Are you a qualified Patent Attorney in IT & Engineering and considering your employment options and career prospects? I am working with a boutique firm that has grown its business steadily in the last few years. A very unique approach will be on offer to work autonomously and flexibly for the right individual. As part of a small team, there will be good prospects to grow and develop your career in an agile firm that can fast track progression.
Are you seeking:
- To work in a truly dynamic working culture with ambition to keep growing?
- A company that encourages its attorneys to deal directly with clients?
- A challenging yet equally rewarding environment?
- An open door to partnership promotion (and not having to rely on someone else moving)?
If the answer to the above is “Yes”, I want to hear from you. The opportunity has come from growth, as the reputation of the firm is well established within its marketplace.
- 1 degree or above in Physics, Electronics or Engineering
- PHD would be an advantage
- Qualified as a European and UK Patent Attorney either in-house or withing private practice
- Dedicated, enthusiastic individual who will be well rewarded both professionally and financially
If you think you could fill this role, apply now or contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal for a confidential chat.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in West Sussex. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Lee Townsend on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.