This is a rare opportunity to join a leading international law firm as a Reporting Analyst to work as part of the financial systems team. You will work closely with the finance department, fee earning practice areas and other support departments to provide timely, relevant and actionable reporting and analysis.
You will be numerate and analytical and have the ability to transform complex information into meaningful data. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to draw out requirements from stakeholders, and an understanding of the Aderant database, SSRS report development, SQL skills and advanced Excel.
The firm is offering a competitive salary along with a fantastic benefits package, to include 25 days holiday which will increase with length of service and the option to buy up to an additional 5 days per year. Benefits also include a season ticket loan, technology loan, pension scheme, car scheme and many more.
You will support the delivery of regular reporting, provide solutions to ad hoc queries and also play a key role in supporting firm-wide initiatives such as key client and sector reporting. As well as picking up existing reporting, you will be encouraged to come up with new and exciting ways of enhancing the offering, utilising new technologies and ensuring that the firm is getting maximum value from its existing investments.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from across the business relating to financial information
- Supporting regular reporting such as key client and sector reporting
- Providing reporting support to overseas offices
- Enhancing the current suite of standard reporting
- Embedding the new Aderant reporting tools into the business
- Leading the development of existing reports via workshops with end users
- Documenting reports and developing best practice documentation for users to reference and access information in the most efficient way
- Training end users on reporting technologies
- Coordinating testing and development of new reports
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.