An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal HR assistant with payroll experience to join a leading international full-service law firm in Liverpool city centre. Experience of operating in a similar role within professional services is essential, along with payroll/benefits experience and a tenacity for detail and delivering excellent client service. Legal sector experience is desirable, but not essential. The firm offers excellent long term progression, training, development, a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package.
Payroll & Benefits (60%)
- Inputting all payroll data into the Cintra payroll system, eg new starters, leavers, salary/FTE changes, benefits changes, bank detail changes
- Monitoring the shared payroll mailbox to allocate out/deal with queries from employees, Talent Advisory, Finance and third parties
- Undertaking monthly benefit reconciliation, reconciling the benefits and payroll systems data to identify any employee benefit changes and discrepancies
- Enrolling employees into the workplace pension in accordance with Auto-enrolment regulations
- Providing pay documents to employees, ie monthly payslips and P45s/annual P60s
- Undertaking various 3rd party reporting tasks, eg payroll giving contributions report and benefit eligibility reports (eg Babylon Health, Headspace)
- Darwin benefits system general administration, eg opening and closing of the monthly employee benefits enrolment windows
Reporting & Management Information (20%)
- Assisting with the firm’s monthly People Report to provide talent management Information to senior management through reporting, eg Global Headcount Report, Attrition report
- Helping to maintain the integrity of Talent data in the firm’s HR system to ensure accuracy of employee records and reports
Talent Advisory (20%)
- Supporting the broader Talent team with core HR processes and administration
- Supporting on Partner and consultant administration as required, including on-boarding
- Working collaboratively with the other Talent Assistants on transactional HR administration tasks as and when required, eg maintaining employee records in the firm’s HR system
- Processing invoices through the Chrome River finance system
- Supporting continuous process improvement initiatives across the Talent Operations team
- Any other ad-hoc Operational tasks and projects, as required
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.