A London-based accounting firm is looking for an Italian speaking professional to fill the role of client manager. You will be reporting directly to a senior manager and will be part of a team with a large portfolio of international clients and structures.
This role will not only offer you the opportunity to work with a highly regarded team, but will also expose you to high quality work, allowing you to build on your portfolio and network. On top of that, this role comes with a number of benefits that will ensure you are comfortable and happy in this role.
- Incorporation/set-up and administration of national and international companies and structures
- Implementation/execution of complex financial/commercial transactions
- Providing first point of contact with important and high net worth clients and suppliers
- Ensuring that all clients’ financials are up to date and accessible to fellow members of the team at all times
- Dealing with new business leads and necessary follow ups
- Management of client bank accounts, performing any requirement money transfers, payments and related transactions in a number of currencies
- Support in drafting of contractual documents and letters relating to the client transactions
- University degree in Economics/Finance
- Ideally a chartered accountant qualified in Italy with at least 2/3 years of experience in the UK (Tax, Fiduciary/Trust, Family Office)
- Fluent in English and Italian, other languages are a plus
- Accountancy, tax and legal background/knowledge
- Experience in Trust administration is also desirable
- Experience of working in an international and fast paced environment
- Good commercial sense and business acumen
If you believe this role is the right fit for you, get in touch today to find out more!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.