Are you looking to progress in your company secretarial career while exposing yourself to a new challenging environment? If so, this globally leading financial services firm is looking to take on a group company secretary to perform in a key, senior-level role. You will be part of the Global Legal and Company Secretary team, located in the Southwest.
You would be working with a team of well-known and dedicated professionals, who will provide you with the support and guidance to reach your full potential. This role also comes with a number of amazing rewards, such as a competitive salary, award-winning Employee Share Plan, training and development, flexible work hours, and many more!
- Secretarial support to boards, board committees, or other governance forums
- Forward-plan and prepare agendas for meetings, co-ordinate and gather documents and collate meeting tasks for regional subsidiaries
- Keeping up to date with statutory and regulatory changes affecting regional group companies
- Maintaining records of the delegations of authority, formal decisions, and the execution of company documents
- Supporting the Regional Company Secretary where required in respect of any major corporate transactions or projects
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualified Chartered Secretary, legal or significant experience in this role
- Expert in governance best practice with significant professional services experience and be well networked in the market
- Have technical expertise and substantive business experience
- Significant proven company secretarial experience in providing support to Boards and Board Committees gained in professional and ideally a regulated environment
- Previous experience working at director, executive, and senior management level
- Experience with public companies
- In-depth knowledge of regulated senior management arrangements is highly desirable
This is an amazing opportunity that shouldn’t be missed out on, if you want to find out more, contact the company secretarial team today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.