An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Court of Protection Paralegal to join a top-tier, international law firm based at their Birmingham office.
Our client is one of Birmingham's leading law firms and has a growing Court of Protection team. The team handle all aspects of Court of Protection work and you will be responsible for working on Court of Protection matters independently and with minimal supervision from initial application through the course of the Deputyship.
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage own caseload of Court of Protection matters with supervision including Deputyships, applications for lifetime gifting/IHT planning, applications for statutory wills, and expert witness reports for deputyship costs in litigation matters
- Assist other case handlers in the team and wider department with their cases as may be required
- Travel to and attend upon clients, case workers, and other third parties
- Prepare and file various correspondence, notes, and documentation
- Assist with marketing the services of the team and wider department
- Achieve set financial and chargeable targets KPIs
- Ensure relevant deadlines and quality measures are adhered to
In order to be considered for this Paralegal vacancy, you must have previous experience of working in Court of Protection, as you will be employed as a Grade C or D caseworker, be able to work under pressure, and possess excellent communication skills, along with a fantastic team working ethic.
To register your interest in this Court of Protection Paralegal position, please contact Andrew Cookson or click the 'apply now' button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.