My client is a well-established full service Legal 500 Warwickshire practice. Core to their business is serving the private client needs of their long standing and loyal client base, with much of their work being repeat or referred matters.
As part of their succession plans, an opportunity has come available at their Kenilworth office for an experienced conveyancer to pick up an existing caseload of good quality domestic conveyancing matters.
Working as part of a small team at the Kenilworth office with another experienced fee earner, you will deal with sales, purchases, remortgages and Transfers of Equity for various freehold and leasehold properties.
- Managing a busy caseload of work and providing high levels of client service
- Actively participating in company and departmental marketing to maintain and develop work flows
- Providing support and guidance to junior individuals across the wider team when required
- Ideally someone with around 10 years' experience in residential conveyancing work (though this is only a guideline)
- Solicitor qualified
- IT skills, though there is one-to-one administrative support within the department
- Strong client relationship skills
The firm offers a generous basic salary with excellent career opportunities for the right person, a company pension scheme and on-site parking.
For further information, please contact Andrew Cookson or apply via the link enclosing your current CV.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Warwickshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Andrew Cookson on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.