This leading Legal 500 firm is looking for a paralegal or part-qualified legal executive to join their "Lawyer Ranked" top 15 in the UK real estate department in their Birmingham office.
The team act for Registered Providers of affordable housing, as well as lenders, funders, institutional investors and security trustees, on all aspects of property due diligence work required to secure various finance structures. Due to expansion, they are now seeking to hire a paralegal that can provide full Paralegal and Administrative support to the team.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Carry out legal research
- Review initial due diligence information received, including searches results and official copy entries
- Completing and dealing with applications to Land Registry and FCA
- Applying for and processing consents applications
- Filing of deeds, documents, correspondence and other documentation
- Developing filing and document management systems
- Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents
- A more experienced candidate with at least two years of experience in the real estate sector or an LPC/Part Qualified legal executive with solid experience working in the housing sector
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of MS Word and Excel (essential)
- Experience working with Data Room (essential)
- Ability to provide documents to agreed timescales (essential)
- Previous experience in dealing directly with clients and an appetite to gain more exposure in this area (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Competitive salary of up to £26,000
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Work from home flexibility
- Top UK Law firm
- Real career progression prospects
To find out more about this real estate finance paralegal position please contact Rebecca Higgs at G2 Legal or apply online.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rebecca Higgs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.