A national firm which provides specialist volume conveyancing services to the leading businesses in the UK lending, estate agency and house-building industries is now recruiting an Administration Assistant to join its busy Administration team in central Leeds. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of Assistants, which is responsible for providing a range of administrative support to the Remortgage and Transactional teams.
The role involves a variety of tasks, such as:
- Assisting with opening the Units post on a morning, recording receipt of important documents and distributing to the teams
- Scanning and distributing incoming post
- Assist with the distribution of electronic faxes received in the Unit.
- Ensure system generated post is collected, folded and delivered to the post desk throughout the day
- Deal with deliveries received at reception for the unit
- Carry out electronic searches at the Land Registry
- Complete any other administration task required by the Administration Team Leader
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will have previous experience of administration work, gained within a busy office environment.
A careful and methodical approach to work is essential, together with a proven ability to work quickly and accurately and to always follow appropriate processes and procedures.
It is important that you are team player, who is comfortable working to strict deadlines.
Excellent communication skills are essential, both verbally and in writing as is a strong commitment to client care and to providing a friendly and helpful service.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.