This is an outstanding and rare opportunity for an experienced Remortgage Conveyancer to join a firm that has seen exciting and significant growth in business.
As a member of the Remortgage team, you will benefit from unrivalled development opportunities. With a clear career path, progression into conveyancing roles, and the chance to move up into supervisory and managerial positions, candidates can truly develop a career by joining this firm.
This firm offers unrivalled development and progression opportunities, and this is an excellent role in which to begin your corporate conveyancing career.
You should be able to:
- Demonstrate legal knowledge and technical skills developed within a current or recent Remortgage Case Handler/Conveyancer role
- Manage a portfolio of remortgage cases from inception to completion, or have developed your technical skills to allow processing and advising on complex conveyancing issues, such as Transfers of Equity, Deeds of Postponement, and Leasehold matters
- Be IT literate and skilled at dealing with clients, professionals, and other third parties in order to provide an excellent conveyancing service
- Work to and achieve deadlines within a busy office environment and aiming to achieve both client and introducer service excellence
- Legal qualifications are an advantage but not essential since we are committed to supporting career development and training
If you are an experienced Remortgage Conveyancer, excited by the opportunity to join a leading firm, working from home then please apply directly via the link or contact Chloe Howard at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chloe Howard at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.