An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client in Leicester on a full time, permanent basis.
You will join their outstanding and highly supportive conveyancing department as a post-completions assistant where you will provide support to the teams to process files from completions through to archiving.
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Submitting AP1/FR1s to HMLR
- Dealing with replies to HMLR requisitions
- Liaising with mortgage lenders, solicitors and other relevant parties
- Processing completion of registrations received from HMLR
- Dealing with confirmation of discharge on sale files
- Checking ledgers, updating the Case Management System and archiving files
- Monitoring team file lists for OS1 and cancellation expiry dates
- Any other administrative duties the department requires
In order to be considered for this role in Leicester, you must have previous experience working in conveyancing and, in particular, dealing with post-completions. You must also be a team player with a keen eye for detail.
Click the apply now button to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.