A Manchester based law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Software Developer to join their busy IT department to assist with the Development projects covering areas such as CRMs, integrations development, native applications, mobile development, and web development.
- Developing software solutions following SCRUM/Agile methodology
- Investigating problem areas and identifying business needs
- Establishing operational feasibility of proposed solutions
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions
- Provide time and resource estimates to assist in the planning of projects
- Creating flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Preparing deployment plans for developed solutions
- Conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Protecting operations by keeping information confidential
- Providing training and demonstrations
- Supporting and mentoring junior members of the team by providing best practice advice, pair programming, noticing educational needs and highlighting educational opportunities
- Collaborate effectively with other technical teams to exploit new technologies to enhance the applications and service infrastructure
- Assist the Operations team with service launches by providing timely adoption documentation, training, and assistance with problem resolution
- Review the work of other team members and to provide assistance as directed
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.