A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Legal PA to join a well-respected multi-service law firm based in Liverpool City Centre working on a one to one basis at senior level supporting the firms Director with the day to day running of the firm. You will be required to have previous Senior Legal PA experience as you will be working within a demanding role provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of the Directors day to day affairs, and most effective use of the Directors time.
You must be confident in handling sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner and to take initiative as appropriate when necessary.
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and relocation as necessary
- Full administrative support
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers
- Personal life maintenance support for tasks such as booking appointments, rearranging of diary commitments to ensure attendance
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Methodical and pragmatic approach to working
- Event planning as required
- Attendance and support to the Director as required on cross country events
- Confident, assertive whilst maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Travel co-ordination
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.