Our client is an established commercial law firm in Reading with an enviable reputation throughout the Thames Valley. The firm is a leader in its field with notable rankings in the Legal 500 for most areas of law.
The firm has an exciting and very rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Private Client Solicitor with a minimum 10+ years' PQE to join the Private Wealth Department at Partner level.
This is a brand new opportunity and therefore the ideal candidate must be able to build up the practice, utilising their own contacts within their Private Client network. You will be business development-focused, adept at client facing and have a natural entrepreneurial flair.
In the main, you will be a subject matters expert in the following:
- Estate administration, including cross border administration
- Wills, including drafting and advising complex wills
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Trusts – establishing, administering and terminating onshore trusts
- Tax – knowledge of inheritance tax, capitals gains tax and income tax regimes in relation to trusts and estates
- Estate planning for business owners
- Family Investment Companies
It may also be beneficial if you have some exposure to the following:
- Experience on advising landed estates and heritage property
- Offshore Trust Experience
- Experience of advising non-domiciled individuals
- Family Offices
In return for your hard work and efforts, the firm offers a competitive and commensurate benefits package to include 35 days holiday, permanent health insurance, private medical insurance, life assurance, car allowance, phone home and mobile paid for by the firm and flexible working.
To register your interest in this role, please click apply or call Gayle Woolf for a confidential discussion.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.