We are looking to recruit for one of our clients who is a Legal 500 private law firm. The firm is offering the perfect opportunity for a legal secretary to further develop their career by joining a well-established environment.
You will provide support to the fee earners within the litigation and dispute resolution team. You will also deliver legal advice and administrative support where required.
Experience is desirable; however, this firm is happy to mentor and support the right person in this role.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Client care
- File management, organisation and procedures
- Liaising with the finance department and seeking maximum chargeable hours
- Dealing with filing, storage and retrieval of files accurately and efficiently
- Managing appointments and meetings
- Audio typing and inputting of documents
- Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures
- Preparing financial statements
- Completing SDLT and LR forms
- Assisting with general admin tasks where needed
You will require:
- Previous experience is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence liaising with clients and your peers
If you are a legal secretary and are interested in a confidential discussion regarding this North Yorkshire-based role, or you would just like to discuss your options, please contact Chloe Howard at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in North Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Chloe Howard on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chloe Howard at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.