This regional and reputable law firm is looking to add a senior commercial property solicitor to its team.
Well-known in the area, this firm offer extremely high quality advice and is a recognised legal specialist.
This role will be to provide legal advice, assistance and representation to clients primarily in commercial property.
You will be responsible for:
- Agricultural land transactions
- Landlord and tenant, freehold, acquisitions and dispersals
To comply with the Company’s policy and department procedures on the following:
- Taking and confirming instruction
- Client care
- File management
- File organisation
- File review procedure
- Immediate reporting of possible claims or complaints
You will be expected to:
- To deliver a first class client service
- To attend and represent the department at meetings, as required
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be required
- To identify and attend relevant training to ensure achievement of annual CPD requirements in a timely fashion
- To co-operate with and take part in the Company’s Performance Management policy
- To use the department’s central calendar for key dates
- To comply with the Company’s Lexcel policies and procedures
If you are interested in this role and have the experience, contact Chloe Howard at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chloe Howard at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.