An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Completion Legal Assistant to join an expanding law firm based on the Wirral. You will be required to have a minimum of 18 months experience in sales and purchase transactions with a good knowledge of Land Registry post completion processes, submitting AP1/FR1 applications.
You will be providing support to the Sale & Purchase (S&P) teams by preparing files for completion and undertaking post-completion work.
You will be reporting directly to the Completion Team Manager working alongside three other Completion Assistants.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. The firm do offer flexible working and flexibility to work from home.
- Preparation of Accounts pack for files due to complete
- Preparation of completion letters
- Submit OS1 and K16 searches
- Submit AP1/FR1’s to HMLR
- Deal with replies to HMLR requisitions
- Process completion of registrations received from HMLR
- Schedule and close purchase files
- deal with confirmation of discharge on sale files
- Close and archive sale files
- Monitor team file lists for OS1 and cancellation expiry dates
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.