A rare and desirable opportunity for a Family Solicitor to work in-house with a multi-award-winning organisation. This is a highly strategic role, requiring high levels of client care and good management skills.
Our client plays an important part in helping people get access to legal representation, quickly. They have an established team of professionals that can get help to those in need, regardless of their background with a particular focus on victims of abuse.
Your role as the In-house Family Solicitor will be to head the Pro Bono & Legal team, advising on a variety of matters such as:
- Guiding the board on updates of the Family Law Act
- Overseeing a team of volunteers
- Ensuring compliance
- Assisting accurate completion of paperwork to get injunctions ASAP
To be considered for this In-house Family Solicitor opportunity, you will:
- Be a qualified Family Solicitor, either practising or non-practising
- Have previous management experience and the drive and skills to manage a busy team
- Demonstrate good leadership skills and liaise with the panel of external solicitors
- Live within a sensible commute of the office in Surrey
This is an unusual chance to join an organisation that is making a real difference to people's lives.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, generous holiday, and benefits.
Our client is keen for a swift hire, so to avoid disappointment, get in touch today or apply now for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.