A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Post Completion Assistant to join a well-respected award-winning law firm in the heart of Manchester City Centre. You will be working as part of a busy conveyancing team assisting with post completion, dealing with the registration of all purchase transactions within priority periods and in dealing with balances and file closures for sale, purchase, and remortgage files. You must have previous conveyancing, landlord and tenant, planning law, building law, company law and general land law experience.
The firm are offering a competitive salary banding, excellent benefits and working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Diarising OS1 dates
- Preparing and lodging AP1/FR1 applications at the Land Registry and ensuring all documents accompanying the applications are attached, dated, and signed.
- Dealing with any Requisitions from the Land Registry effectively and in a timely manner
- Keeping an orderly system in place for dealing with all Post Completion matters
- Updating introducer portals wherever necessary
- Updating and responding promptly to any requests from lenders, introducers, and clients on the progress of registrations.
- Sending copy completion of registration to clients and lenders, along with any other documents that may be required by lenders.
- Promptly bringing to the attention of the Post Completion Manager any matter on which there is a risk of removal from a lender panel
- Dealing with any balances on account in accordance with the firm’s policy
- Closing and archiving files once all post completion matters and balances have been dealt with
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so
- Performing any other tasks that may be required to assist the department
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.