A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Operations Manager to join a leading Liverpool law firm to work alongside the Head of Defendant Insurance Services, identify opportunities and market leading strategies for the defendant insurance services team, implement change management, operational efficiencies and delivering business growth together with a positive impact on the financial results of the business.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding, benefits package and flexible working.
You will be required to have a proven track record in leading business transformation and process optimisation within the legal industry, experience in managing complex projects from start to finish in a fast paced, remote business environment and technical background using Prince 2 / Lean Six Sigma would be beneficial.
- To devise, promote and agree strategic and tactical initiatives within the Defendant Insurance Services Team
- Drive the application of change management and operational efficiencies through the Defendant Insurance Services Team
- Responsibility for the implementation of the strategy, operational plans, policies, procedures and agreed targets within the team
- Collaborate with the Head of Quality and Head of Risk to implement and develop the assessment and control of risk and quality of service across the Defendant Insurance Services Team
- The prioritisation and allocation of resources
- Thought leadership in the defendant insurance team for operational efficiencies, change management, development of our case management system, the use of technology and automation
- Collaboration with the Head of Defendant Insurance Services around MI, claims data, market trends and analysis for insurer clients
- Develop strong relationships with our IT, HR, Finance and Commercial teams
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.