An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Compliance Analyst to join a multi service law firm based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. You will be working as part of the wider risk and compliance team with responsibility for procedural file reviews as well as a variety of other tasks that support the firm’s risk management framework.
You will be required to have a keen interest in a career in compliance with the ability to work independently.
The firm has a fantastic reputation within the legal industry, with good staff retention and long term progression available.
- Conducting procedural file reviews for all areas of the firm
- Meeting with department heads to discuss file review findings
- Ongoing analysis of file review data
- Maintaining file review records
- Investigating complaints and drafting responses to assist the partners in the team
- Assisting with ad-hoc training for staff on risk and compliance issues
- Updating central registers, including those relating to complaints
- Assisting in preparation for external assessments such as Lexcel
- Research regarding legal and regulatory changes affecting the firm
- Monitoring and actioning SmartSearch alerts and performing ad-hoc searches
- Handling risk & compliance queries from staff
- Supporting the partners of the risk & compliance team in a variety of day-to-day tasks
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.