Our client is a top tier full-service law firm in Thames Valley. The firm’s office in Reading is seeking a Court of Protection Solicitor to join its expanding team.
The practice group deals with a complete range of Court of Protection matters within the Clinical Negligence Department.
The Court of Protection Solicitor role will involve assisting the team of 5 Solicitors with:
- High value deputyships and private trust work
- Preparing all types of applications to the COP, assisting in the purchase of properties, and adapting them for the needs of the client
- Controlling and monitoring clients’ budgets
- Liaising with case managers, doctors, therapists, care teams, surveyors, architects, and other specialists, supervising tax affairs and accounts, liaising with IFA’s, running trustee meetings, and preparing trustee resolutions
- Drafting personal injury trusts
- Supervising more junior members of staff, and proactive marketing to secure further work for the COP team
To be considered for this Court of Protection Solicitor role, you will be qualified 5+ years PQE and have a track record in Private Client work, some experience of working in a Private Client Department, or completed a Private Client module during your LPC.
In return, the firm offers a genuine career path for the successful Court of Protection Solicitor, offering excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this Court of Protection Solicitor position based in Reading, please apply now, or contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Berkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.