Are you a recent graduate looking to secure your first entry level role into the legal industry?
I have an exciting and rare opportunity with a national L200 law firm for a Graduate Remortgage Case Handler to join its central Leeds team.
To be considered for this role, you must have 6 months+ experience in a customer service role.
The successful Graduate Remortgage Case Handler will be required to undertake their own administration and handle their own telephone calls in relation to their high-volume caseload.
Duties will include:
- An ability to manage a caseload of a minimum of 200 new Remortgage instructions per month
- Liaising with the client and borrower where necessary
- Carrying out a title investigation
- Carrying out identification checks
- Obtaining a redemption statement for every charge affecting the property
- Checking the mortgage offer
- Chasing any outstanding documentation required to proceed to completion
- Setting a suitable date for completion in accordance with the client and borrower requirements
- Carrying out any searches required on the property or borrower
- Processing completion
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with telephone calls made by the client, borrower or third party
- Referring technical issues to non-fast track team
- Keeping all parties in the transaction up to date at all times such as client, introducer, borrower or broker
- Providing assistance on transactional matters as required
If you are a graduate looking to kick start your legal career, please apply for this Graduate Remortgage Case Handler via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.