Are you an experienced company secretary looking to immerse yourself into an expanding practice? This London based corporate services business is looking for a company secretary to take on a range of portfolio management duties on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is great for anyone looking to take on more responsibilities and gain a broad base of exposure. You will be exposed to high quality work while working with a highly regarded team. You will also be provided with benefits such as health insurance and dental insurance.
- Administrative support for current activities including, but not limited to, preparation of ordinary Resolutions and Board Minutes, minute taking, liaising with Companies House.
- Drafting documents and letters relating to client transactions.
- Collecting and processing “KYC” and compliance documents, liaising with AML Reporting Officer.
- Supporting senior colleagues in drafting trustees’ resolutions and deeds.
- Assist in dealing with FATCA/CRS issues.
- 2-5 years of experience as a company secretarial assistant or trust administrator in a similar business environment.
- Basic accounting knowledge preferable.
- STEP Foundation Course would be an advantage, full STEP qualification not required but a willingness to completing the STEP qualification would be welcome.
- Other languages would be an asset but not strictly required.
If you think you would be suited for this role, get in touch with the Company Secretarial team for more information!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.