An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal PA/Legal Secretary to join a leading commercial law firm within the Cambridge office. You will be working as part of the firms executive support team specialising within Real Estate and you will be providing support to a number of fee earners.
You will be required to have previous legal secretarial/legal PA experience providing support to multiple people i.e. diary management, arranging travel/events. You must be flexible and willing to work additional hours as the role demands, have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels and planning and organisational skills.
The firm offer a competitive salary banding plus excellent benefits package. Duties:
- Support lawyers with InterAction, delegating to the Administrative Assistants as appropriate, ensuring all new business/existing contacts are entered/up to date including lawyers, Outlook address books, updating/adding business development activities, notifying lawyers of upcoming noteworthy events and producing lists and reports as required
- Manage all aspects of file administration including being the point of contact on behalf of lawyers including file set up, ensuring compliance and money laundering requirements are up to date/in place, drafting letters of engagement (LOEs) and liaising with the Central Inception Team and Risk & Compliance
- Ensure the fee earners diaries are managed and maintained, including but not limited to organising/arranging events/travel, ensuring all ancillary arrangements made, work and activities are scheduled
- Deal with all calls and queries in a professional manner, take clear and concise messages and ensure these are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Completion and submission of any official forms relevant to assist lawyers in their roles using relevant packages/websites or delegating appropriately
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.