This role is perfect for someone who is looking to start their career in law and work with a large, friendly and well established legal 500 law firm. This role does not require previous legal experience.
This role will include responsibilities such as:
- Opening/sorting incoming mail
- File closures
- Stationery orders
- Meeting/greeting clients
- Taking telephone messages and forwarding to the relevant person
- Attending training/refresher courses and meetings as required by the Department Head
- Complying with all Company policies and procedures
- Undertaking any other appropriate duties as may be required
This is a full-time role (37.5 hours) which offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be successful in securing this position, you must have strong typing skills, be organised and have a positive attitude towards helping others.
If you interested in this opportunity, apply or get in touch with Chloe Howard at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chloe Howard at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.