A Chambers listed Legal 500 firm, based in Berkshire, is seeking a Private Client Legal Secretary for the Reading office. The firm currently provide a reputable high-net-worth Private Client legal service including providing advice on Wills and Estate Administration, Trusts and Estate Planning, Tax and Powers of Attorney.
The role will be to support Department Manager with the following:
- Produce documents and correspondence as directed by lawyers
- Efficient handling of telephone enquiries and calls generally
- Provision of assistance to and dealing with tasks as delegated
- To set up new files and new matters accurately and speedily on instructions from lawyers
The team is Partner lead and you will be supporting 2 other fee earners. The ideal candidate will have:
- Have good literacy skills and an understanding of providing secretarial/administrative support to professional staff
- Possess an accurate and good typing speed (at least 60 wpm)
- Have a proficient knowledge of MS Word and other Office products
- Have experience of working in a professional environment, preferably in a law firm
- Be a good team player with a willingness to offer support to others and a 'can-do' attitude
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and efficient with a helpful and friendly manner for dealing with clients and colleagues
The ideal candidate for this particular opportunity will be have previous relevant Legal Secretarial experience. This a superb opportunity to work for a well respected private practice firm in Reading.
To apply please email with your CV or call Gayle Woolf.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Berkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.