A rare opportunity has arisen for a paralegal with experience in Criminal Defence or Civil Litigation work to join this expanding law firm based in Stratford-upon-Avon.
You will join the successful criminal defence team on a full time, permanent basis where your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Researching points of law and other factual issues, through the use of legal databases, textbooks and other appropriate sources
- Gathering researched information into bundles for the fee-earners to review
- Case administration and document management
- Analysing, collating and summarising large quantities of information including reviewing evidence for cases
- Attending meetings with clients, conferences with counsel and court appearances and taking detailed notes
- Liaising with police, prosecution and court
- Administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying
In order to be considered for this paralegal role based in Stratford-upon-Avon, you must have previous experience in either criminal defence or civil litigation work and excellent attention to detail, and be willing to go the extra mile for your clients and colleagues.
Please click the apply now button.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Warwickshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Andrew Cookson on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.