A new vacancy has arisen for an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal to join a well-respected Manchester City Centre law firm within the RTA department. You will be assisting the RTA Fee Earners with the day to day running of the caseload.
Experience working within Personal Injury, and specifically RTA, would be advantageous.
The firm offers a competitive salary banding and excellent benefits package with long term progression.
- Drafting of client and witness statements
- Preparing instructions to medical experts and counsel
- Preparing court documents
- Reviewing and collating medical records
- Reviewing medical reports
- Researching case law on liability and quantum
- Liaising with clients and updating on case progress
- Preparing court bundles
- Dealing with billing and disbursement payments
- General file administration
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.