Our client is an established commercial law firm in Reading with an enviable reputation throughout the Thames Valley. They are leaders in their field with notable rankings in the Legal 500 for most areas of law.
The firm has a brand new and exciting opportunity for a recently qualified Private Client Solicitor, 0-3 years PQE, to join the Private Wealth Department.
In the main, you will be a working a caseload of medium and high net worth matters dealing in the following:
- Estate Administration
- Wills, including drafting and advising complex wills
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Trusts – establishing, administering and terminating onshore trusts
- Tax – knowledge of inheritance tax, capitals gains tax and income tax regimes in relation to trusts and estates
- Estate planning for business owners
- Family Investment Companies
You will be business development focused, adept at client facing and have a natural entrepreneurial flair.
In return for your hard work and efforts, the firm offers a competitive and commensurate package benefits to include:
- 25 days holiday
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
To register your interest in this role, please click apply or call Gayle Woolf for confidential discussion.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Berkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.