Whether you are looking to advance in your career or simply looking for a new challenge, this role will surely do that. One of the nation’s leading not-for-profit organisations is looking to take on a head of legal to join their Burgess Hill office. This role is currently running on a work from home basis and will adapt upon further review.
This role offers a range of benefits as well as opportunities to develop your career portfolio and the opportunity to work with a highly regarded team. Through exposure to high quality work, you will take on several responsibilities that will allow you to challenge and push yourself, so no day is a boring day.
- Coordination of all legal work for the Trust including: Governing documentation, Terms of Reference, Insurances, Charity Commission and Companies House documentation
- Managing and taking responsibility for the provision of a comprehensive legal, company secretarial and governance service
- Advising senior stakeholders, directors, committee members on a wide range of company law, regulatory and governance issues
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and ensuring that the organisation is compliant with applicable laws and regulations
- Informing and advising the Board of Trustees and the Senior Management Team regarding their legal responsibilities
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister with a minimum of five years post qualification experience
- Solid understanding and experience with regards to legislation, governance requirements and best practise, ideally within a Health and Social care setting and the compliance needs of a charity
- Experience of a high standard of business writing with proven experience of documenting complex and confidential commercial meetings and proposals
- A broad knowledge of the market in which the organisation operates
If you feel this role is a great fit for you, contact the CoSec team to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.