Are you an experienced company secretary interested in joining a team of global market leaders? This multi-billion-pound London-based service firm is looking to take on a governance services senior manager to provide a full suite of governance and company secretarial services. Through providing a variety of services globally, this role is sure to build on your portfolio.
As well as working with a highly regarded team, this role comes with several great benefits. You will be provided with perks such as an excellent pension scheme, shareholder incentive plan, a flexible employee scheme and 25 days holiday.
- Provide clients with a broad range of governance advisory and managed services to expand on and complement existing governance services technology solutions
- Recruitment and ongoing management of the managed services delivery centre in the UK
- Project managing the implementation of legal entity compliance, governance and restructuring activities globally
- Oversight of the delivery for a portfolio of multinational client engagements and maintaining valued working relationships with key client contacts
SKILLS AND EXPERINCE:
- 5+ years company secretarial experience
- 3+ years relevant global legal entity management knowledge and experience gained within either professional services or industry
- Previous client service and account management experience
- Organised with expert service and account management experience
- Strong people management, supervisory and coaching skills
- IT skills with experience in the maintenance of legal entity management systems
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role, get in touch with the company secretarial team so you don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.