My client is looking to bring on board an experienced, qualified company secretary/solicitor to head up the team, managing two paralegals. The role would sit within the corporate/commercial department and would be a fantastic opportunity to drive the department forward by both leveraging and growing the client base.
- Managing the firm’s registered office/SAIL address service
- Carrying out company and completion searches
- Providing advice and assistance to property management companies
- Providing assistance with statutory register write ups
- Companies House filings
- Providing due diligence assistance and running data rooms for corporate transactions to the department
- Providing corporate governance support for corporate transactions, including organising DocuSign signatures
- Providing managerial support to the cosec paralegals
- ICSA qualified OR qualified solicitor
- Experience working with a wide range of entities, especially PLCs/charity
- Keen on business development/strategy
This role would be based in their Surrey office.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.