A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Real Estate Legal Secretary to join an award-winning and well-respected law firm based in Manchester City Centre. You will be required to have previous legal secretarial experience within real estate/commercial property, and experience within construction law would be advantageous.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus excellent benefits package.
You will be supporting fee earners dealing with a variety of commercial property matters, including disputes and contentious construction work.
- Providing an effective, timely and efficient service to the firm’s clients
- Communicating with clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Producing quality documentation for the Department
- Dealing with admin duties, eg archiving, billing and opening and closing matters
- Audio typing using Bighand
- Assisting other secretaries and admin staff as and when needed
- Use of word processing programmes and other IT programmes used by secretarial staff (ie Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe)
- Ability to use digital dictation software (Bighand an advantage)
- Previous experience working within Commercial Property/Real Estate essential
- Previous experience working within Construction would be advantageous
- Experience using the following would be an advantage: Searchflow/TM or Search Acumen, PLC and the Land Registry Portal
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.