An opportunity has arisen for a 3+ years PQE Regulatory and Compliance Solicitor/Legal Executive to join a reputable law firm in Oxford. This is a critical hire.
You will be dealing with an array of matters including:
- Handling complaints
- Advising on risk and compliance issues, in accordance with Lexel accreditation and acting as the firms COLP
- Working with the SRA, Legal Ombudsman and Information Commissioner
- GDPR and FCA compliance
- Working with colleagues on the ongoing development and implementation of Risk & Compliance training
To be considered for this role you should have:
- 3+ years experience in the legal risk & compliance sector, employment law and litigation is also advantageous
- Handling claims and complaints is essential as is providing advice around risk avoidance
- Excellent technical skills
This is a great opportunity for a risk & compliance solicitor/CILEX to join a leading firm in Oxfordshire.
To register your interest please email Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Oxfordshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.